Grievance Procedure and Form
SRTA Grievance Procedures:
- Directly address and try to resolve the issue with your immediate supervisor, and address the specific violation(s) in the contract. Keep all documentation: emails, meeting dates, phone dates, and details.
- If this did not solve the problem, you have 20 days from the time the violation occurred to file your complaint with your site rep.
- Site rep helps member fill out grievance form:
- Completely fill in the grievance form, including the suggested solution and the signature of the admin involved.
- Once a complaint is filed it cannot be altered, so it is important to have it include everything as clearly as possible.
- Make sure to cite the specific violation of the contract (Article 11.3.1.)
- You will receive the form via digital copy at your personal email that you entered when filling out the form.
- The grievance should then be formally presented to your supervisor and signed/dated by them. It is highly recommended that a site rep accompany the member into the meeting.
- Submit the grievance form below and it will be sent to the correct rep:
- High School: Lauren Frost
- Middle School: Marcy Okronick Martell
- Elementary School: Bev Barron
- SPED: OPEN
- Counseling: Kris Bertsch
- Chair: Trish Terrell
- Any employee can submit the grievance form to the office of the Assistant Superintendent of HR, which gets time and date stamped. If preferred, the site rep or level rep can be asked to submit it for a member.
- Site reps follow up on the grievance by checking in with the grievance rep.
- Let the grievance rep know if/when the issues are resolved ASAP.
When you submit this form a digital copy of the grievance form will be generated and emailed the grievance team and to you at the personal email address you enter in the form.